Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Organize Your Time

The topic of this class "Organize Your Time" is very important because it's a weak area in my life. I feel after studying the DVD and completing the homework assignment I can turn this weakness into a strength. The tools given to me by Mr. Parker and Value-Centered Management Team is helping me to stay focus on what is my fixed and variable activities. This is a great start for a procrastinator.


PamHceo4life

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi Pam,

I am with you. I would be very busy all day long but not get done the most important things done.

I was late to meetings and always rushing but the Organize Your Life segement on Time saved my life.

Really!

I know exactly what you are saying when you talk about turning a weakness into a strengh and I know it is because of the tools we now have.

I am clear on my fixed activities and aware of my natural tendency to procrastinate.

Together we can do this!

I am so glad you are here with me.


Julie P