Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Committed to Change

Systems and tools to change unorganized behavior; there are so many keys provided in this CD, from my perspective it was just what the doctor ordered.

If my purse or my office files reflects who I am, then I must immediately commit to change, and specifically change my unorganized thinking and behavior. The SAFE-T projects will be of great assistance (the purse is organized, next the resume file draw and reference documents) in this area to create a “new me”, a new mind-set and behavior – it’s exciting – we can do this.

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hello Deborah,

I am a purse girl. I like it clean and my world is not right when my purse is junky.

I definately think a woman's purse displays her character and I every week clean mine out.

I find clear plastic bags help when I have lots of small items.

I travel alot so I just keep the liquids: lip gloss, hand sanitizer and such in the bags.

Anyway that's my input.

Good post.