Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Organize Your Money

Hello Fellow CEO's
Before I watched the "Organize Your Money" DVD, I analyzed the answers I gave to the "What Do You Think" questions ; completed the review questions; and I opened additional bank accounts to now have four (4) as instructed. However, I have not been able to install the "In & Out" software. I was not aware of a training session and I need help!

I have Excel 2007 already installed but the "In & Out" installation is not happening for me - what should I do?

1 comment:

Elealeh S, CEO 4 Life said...

Hi Ms. Geneva, please call me at (510) 741-2037 and I'll walk you through installation