Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Monday, August 27, 2007

Organize Your Time - Introduction

By now you have learned how to organize your mind & space and you have learned how to organize your money. What about your time? Do you ever wonder where your time is going? Do you sometimes feel like you are too busy to get anything done? What Influences how you spend your time?

The Organize Your Time DVD gives you the insight on how to understand time and learn an approach to managing your time so that you can effectively accomplish your goals and fulfill your commitments.

Think about what elements are in your life. What do you VALUE? Do you have a family, kids, a stressful job, do you commute? These are all INFLUENCES in how we manage our time. It is important to zero in on what distracts you from managing your time so that you can begin to take control.

So, let's point out a few distractions right now:
  • "I'm too busy to plan" - This is simply not true, after all we all find time to do what we really, really, really want to do. What we're really saying is "Planning takes too long and I have more important things to do."
  • "I can never stick to my plan because things always come up" - Let's turn this around then, did you know you can plan for the unexpected? Build in time for "unexpected work" or "free time."
  • "I have too many interruptions during the day!" - If you find yourself being interrupted a lot, you probably haven't built in enough time to communicate with others. Try building in time upfront to spend with family, kids, co-workers, team members, etc. to reduce the number of interruptions throughout your day.
The bottom line is the same as SAFET: The goal is to have a "roadmap" or "standard" in your life so when things get chaotic (like they always do) at least you have a road to get back on versus going through life with blinders on. This goes for every drawer and cabinet, to budgeting your money, to having a daily schedule at home and work....
so my fellow CEO's, how's your roadmap coming along?

2 comments:

Pam H, CEO 4 LIfe said...

I took advice, I am now using the Outlook for my appointment times and task. Thank you so very much.

PamHceo4life

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi E,

You got me again with all the excuses. This is totally me. I have a routine at home but its not down on paper and I seem to be procrastinting on making my variable schedule for flexable stuff I want to do.

You know what? I am just going to do it right now.

You and Marquita have motivated me.

I really want to get down a schedule of the house work, yard work and shopping as this takes a lot of my evening time.

Ok, I'm diving in.

Julie