Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Do You Feel Like There Are Bricks In Your Purse?

I can truly say my purse is light but I used to hall around bricks and I know many of you are still carrying around things you may never ever use in your purse.

I was reading Katrina's post and I know our purses are a touchy subject but truthfully I have started embracing the concept of an organized purse and I now really have to keep it neat or it bugs me.

I like my wallet organized, and all the compartments free from excess. Keep only what you will use for that day. There is a great Asian Trading Store Called Panda Trading company that sells all types of little silk organizers so that you can have your makeup, pens, credit cards all organized.

They are on Alfred Nobel next to our office. They look like a warehouse but they are open for retail too. There stuff is very inexpensive: 3-10 dollars.

Anyway, don't be afraid to leave some stuff at home. The purse is temporary storage of what you need.

I do pack a book bag, lunch bag, gym bag and tote for other things I may use and keep them in the trunk... not in my purse.

Men- your briefcase counts... ha ha ha

1 comment:

Pam H, CEO 4 LIfe said...

Hi JulieP

I have started to organize my purse. I reorganize my purse apporoximately twice a week. However, someone looked into my purse the other day and commented how orgainized it was. I hope to keep up the good work.

MarquitaGceo4life