Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Discipline

I just have to say that these Audio Series just keep getting better and better. I REALLY enjoyed listening to the audio on Discipline. The character attributes discussed in this audio are very powerful. Discipline does start in the mind, which is a strong area in our lives. If I can always have the 3C’s in my life (commitment, consistent and control), discipline will reign in my life. This audio was deep and was digging deep. If I’m honest with myself, there are areas in my life that the 3C’s are not present. This is really going to help me reconsider some things in my life whether it’s business or personal.

The segment on “Team Work” is so true. When we work as a team and in the area that we are strong in, will ultimately benefit the team. Once we learn that it’s not a “one man show” but a “team”, the team will prospers and the company as well.

I thought the way Mr. Parker defined Discipline was great…”A learned attribute that produces positive character, which displays commitment, consistency and control”. Being discipline in every aspect of your life, will produce positive results. I think I’ll bank this DVD as well.

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi Katrina,

I thought I had already posted a comment to this but some how it disapeared.

Anyway, I wanted to say I really liked your post. I agree the classes get better and better.

I saw the "light" with the discipline class in lifeskills 411 and then in the You Are a CEO program.

For me knowing I must control my actions and make a commitment to be consistent was very critical.

I am not the type of person who likes to be confined to rules so the discipline took some adjusting to as did setting schedules but once I trained myself I felt so much happier and my stress has reduced dramatically.

I used to have problems sleeping and by being organized and consistent I sleep very well now.

Thanks for sharing.