Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ORGANIZE YOUR MONEY

I am looking at my CEO Club #1 roadmap. I just cannot stop smiling because I feel this roadmap has taken me on a journey that is life altering for the good. I am also saddened because it is almost over already.

I want to take this time to thank Mr.Parker and his wonderful team for all their hard work and support. Thank you Mr. Fulton for encouraging me to continue to paint.

I really enjoyed the DVD on Organizing your Money and the In & Out Cash Flow Club session. These tools helped me to start again on my Master Spread Sheet. All this time In & Out Cash Flow has been on my computer, and all it took was going over your DVD and also following the instructions of Mrs. Smith to open the file. I have update my accounts, even though, I am still working on which credit cards to put on Pay With Purpose. However, I will complete my task on Friday. I like your definition of a systematic approach, and that discipline is the key.

Thank you,

PamHceo4life

1 comment:

Terry F, CEO4life said...

Thank you for encouraging all of us! Remember, YOU are a CEO and you made the choice to take control of your business (or you). I am very pleased with you dedication and you are a great example to us all. Keep up the good work!