Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Get Ready to Organize Your Money!

All right, this week you will be watching the Organize Your Money DVD.

You will find another system (our theme word) to help organize your life--the In & Out Cash Management System.

I'll blog more this week, but get ready to
dig even deeper...

Be sure and read the "What Do You Think" questions before you watch the DVD and answer them honestly.

FYI, before you complete the case study questions - question #13 should not include the "Gas $200" so please scratch that out. I'll review the answers in another post.

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

It's bitter in the Belly!

Oh, I am working and working on these areas.

It feels good but ooooh, I never knew I really don't like cleaning very much.

The 15 minute thing works for me but also your tip for just organizing one small space.

For example: I did just one drawer of my night stand. I did just the surface areas of my desk. I did just one load of clothes and it did feel easier.

Thanks for all you have done. I feel good about my progess evern though I was feeling the burn of doing it...