Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Monday, August 27, 2007

Has Everyone Installed In & Out??

Hello CEO Club!! You've all done phenomenal these past couple weeks and really took the Organize Your Life dvd series to heart. Way to go!! Your enthusiasm has really been an inspiration to the Stellar team (they've been reading your blogs) and several of the team members have started SAFET projects of their own. We're all in this together so keep it up!

By now you should be getting ready to finish up the Organize Your time dvd, but before I go there has everyone installed the In & Out software successfully? If not, please call me at the office (510) 741-2037. You can also email me at esmith@stellarenterprise.com with any questions regarding the software and I'll be happy to assist you.

Remember, keep going on your SAFET projects until your whole house is complete. CONSISTENCY, DEDICATION, AND A LITTLE HARD WORK WILL GO A LONG WAY!

2 comments:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi E

I installed it and made my bill list but I am having some issues.

I will call customer service.

Jp

Katrina H, CEO4life said...

I'm installing it tonight. I watcjed the DVD on Organize Your Money and it has inspired me to install it.

I'll probably call you... : )