Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Organize Your Mind & Space

WOW!!! just PHENOMENAL is all I can say about this DVD. Thank you Mr. Parker for putting this together. I actually started this exercise with opening drawers and cabinets in my kitchen. As I completed an area, a good feeling would come over me each time I went back to that area. The one thing that I wish would happen is for others that come by and use things, that they put it back where they got it from.

My purse… well, let’s just say that I’ve found the reason why my shoulder hurt sometime. I’m going to take the drawers and cabinets, one room at a time and make sure I don’t mind anyone coming over and opening them. After doing this…the key will be to keep it that way.

It seems that having DISCIPLINE also plays a role in organizing my mind and space. If I have the 3C’s (commitment, consistent and control), I should be able to organize my mind and space. Deep…

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hey Katrina,

I enjoyed your post. It seems you are getting so much from the Executive Club.

I am feeling like an onion at times peeling and peeling layer after layer.

My organization is developing more and more with each project.

I am feeling like most of my spaces I have worked on and are in process.

I used to carry around a heavy purse too and now I realize 90% of what was in there I never used so now I just carry what I need.

Anyway, Thanks for the comments.

Julie