Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Monday, August 20, 2007

Getting started, Finally

Hello Fellow Bloggers! Hope everyone had a wonderful day! I was determined to make this the BIG DAY! This day I would be blogging with you all for the first time. Talk about being nervous. It has taken me only 5 weeks, but that saying goes, Better late than never. So I ask that you please forbear with me. It's just another way of communicating amongst us bloggers, but the difference is that the whole world just knows what you're thinking! Do some of you agree?

Personal Awareness has really illuminated the dark aspects of my being. It has helped me to understand ,Why I am the way I am, What I value in life, the biases I have, and the list goes on.
What can I do to strengthen my weaknesses? What are my strengths that can work for me in developing new relationships, maintaining current relationships with my family, friends, co-workers, employers, employees. The CD & the post test have been helpful. Last, but not least
Mr Parker and Mr Fulton have done outstanding in their dialogues. Thank you all for forbearing with me. Until the next blogging, good nite to everyone. Maggie T.

4 comments:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi Maggie,

I am so proud of you.

YOUR a BLOGGER NOW!!!

It was fun wasn't it?

I love blogging...

The great thing about blogging is you don't get intrupted as in real life talking and you can go on and on and on.

I am often teased about my long emails so I try to keep my blogs medium in size.

Anyway, welcome to the blogging world.

Yeah, we are glad your "IN".

Julie

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

oh, by the way, your post was excellent...

LaShanna J, CEO 4 life said...

Hi thre Maggie,

Congratulations on your first blog.

We'll be waiting to hear more from you.

LaShanna

Pam H, CEO 4 LIfe said...

I am glad you have joined us please keep up the good work.

Hope to hear from you soon.


MarquitaGceo4life