Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Organize your MONEY

Hello Fellow Bloggers:

When I first got the In & Out Software I set up 4 bank accounts, registered my software, made my a Master spread sheet and never looked at it again. I need to follow through more often. I have now set up a basket for mail and bills and this Friday I will pay bills and check my mail.

In know if I procrastinate the mail will pile up and I will become very frustrated and overwhelmed.

I am so glad I went to the In & Out Cash Management Club this Monday. I am back on track due to Mr. Parker and his team of professionals. I thank you all for taking the time to help us.


MarquitaGceo4life

1 comment:

Elealeh S, CEO 4 Life said...

Great job Pam! You are really becoming more personally aware and beginning to think positively about managing your money.