Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Understanding Value

Value - Everyone values somthing. This DVD has caused me to think about what My clients really Value about the service I provide them. I don't own my own business. But I still have clients I work for within the company I am employed. For example, my Boss. I also looked at myself as the CEO of my life. I am a client to myself. How can I better serve my needs so that I feel I am getting Value from the services I provide to myself. Are the services I provide myself really contributing to the things that I Value? Sounds selfish . . But how can I really provide my client value in the service I provide If I don't understand myself or what I value?

2 comments:

Pam H, CEO 4 LIfe said...

Hello WilliamF

I appreciate your honesty about knowing yourself in order to provide your clients with what they value.


PamHceo4life

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi William,

You are totally not selfish.

I was thinking about this today.

We Are The CEO's of our lives.

We must decide what we as a customer to ourselves value and set our goals, tasks and priorities accordingly.

Everything we do in life is a choice we make and approve.

To work, to not work, to relax or to worry. Everything we do is our choice.

I know what you are saying about are we doing what we value.

I looked over my life and schedule and saw that I was not making time to do what I really valued.

So I changed.

I simply did a "make me over" schedule and re focused my life.

I could never have done that before because I felt so weak and powerless over my life.

Through these classes I have gained the power over my life and my will.

I learned discipline and how to be positive. I believe that I can do almost anything I set my mind to and I have the tools to set the action plan in motion.

Good revelation you had.

I am thrilled for you.

Julie