Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Customer Value

Hi Fellow CEO's,

The Customer Value review questions and DVD reminded me of schooldays - when it was time to receive report cards. Each teacher was letting you (and your parents) know what he or she thought you had learned from what was taught. Now that I am an employed adult - it is the annual "Performance Appraisals". As with the teacher, your employer knows exactly what they are expecting of you - it is up to you to develop ways to meet their expectations.

This session on Customer Value has encouraged me to develop a more organized approach to stay in touch with my supervisor to make sure I am fulfilling specific needs. It is not enough to do my 8:30-5:00 daily demands, these are preliminary requirements for keeping my job. I now want to add value by minimizing (hopefully eliminate) non-value added demands. By implementing an organized approach of staying in touch with my supervisor, I can better assess progress which will reflect on my annual "Performance Appraisals".

Anyone you come in contact with and can render a service is a customer of yours. By doing my homework now, I will be better prepared to offer the best customer value assistance needed at that time.

I am still striving... Thank you for your continued encouragement.

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi Geneva

I always appreciate your comments and enthusiasm for the program.

I had a lot of resistance to Value-Centered in the beginning. It sounds so strange but I liked to be in control and tell people what I was going to do and if they wanted what I did then we had a deal.

Now that my thinking has changed I can see that a successful business or career is based on what a customer values and a wise person would know what is it a person wants and deliver that.

So often we think we are doing a good job but we are not on target. Slight adjustments can help us succeed with minimal effort.

I am learning to ask questions and get to the root of what a person wants and how they want it.

This seems to help me avoid mistakes and also focus on providing value.