Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

After doing the homework I realize that Southwest does meet what I value as a customer. I have flown Southwest, complained about over crowed flights with them. However, I till keep booking flights with them because of their frequent flights and low prices. I don't really need an in flight meal.

I like the scenario about the restaurant, I used to work as a manager of a restaurant and if the food was not delivered on time it did make a backup of customer non-value added demand.



Pamhceo4life

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Pam,

I wanted to share that there are other airlines that have similar prices:

Frontier Airlines
Us Airways
Delta

and each have their own benefits and quirks

Frontier, I like because they have in flight movies for like 5 dollars and free TV. You have a selection of about 5 or so but their hub is in Denver and the routes are some what wierd. I have noticed they often run late unlike Southwest.

US Airways, has some really cheap airfares. I found one to North Carolina for 89 dollars each way from SFO to OAJ (Jacksonville) but departing from SFO is a drive.

You can use Park and Fly and they will drop you off and store the car which eliminates trying to find a good samaritian to drop you off.

Delta has low fares, you get to pick your own seat and you get food and sometimes movies but they are not consistent in pricing.

I said all this to say that What a Customer Values changes.

They want the right price, location and consistency.

As a CEO I am learning that our culture is to consistently deliver productivity with the right possitive attitude.

Enjoy your day.

Julie