Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Business Culture

This module was like the icing on the cake. It pulled together all the other modules and gave me a total picture of what is like to be a successful CEO. It has given me tools to help me in school. It has also helped me to evaluate the things I need to start my own business. It has given me a great sense of reality of what are my strengths and weaknesses. I am going to keep taking VCMI classes and add onto the foundation that I received from this course.


Thank you

Pamhceo4life

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Oh Pam

You are truly one of our biggest fans and I appreciate your comments so much.

I am right along with you.
I really know I am happier, more organized and more aware of what I need to be doing from the program.

Today, I re worked my schedule and planner. My department made some changes which affected how I did things so using the tools I was able to re focus on the new priorities and keep the flow moving.

I have no choice... I must go on until the end.

I love the program and you all too!