Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Business Culture

Hello Fellow CEO's,

WE MADE IT! We are at the last section of the Roadmap to a successful CEO4Life! It has been a wonderful program with many educational ideas. I watched the Business Culture DVD and completed the review questions from the perspective of "I am in the business of me - I am the CEO of me". I agree that customer satisfaction is a direct result of team member satisfaction - I have to be satisfied with myself. I can now discipline myself to do the right thing on a daily basis.

Value-Centered Culture captures implementation of K.I.N.D. I feel I can now Keep my customers happy with the service I provide them. Daily I will Initiate constant communication with those I render service to. I will Never leave a customer unhappy and finally, I will Deliver on promises I have made to my customers.

I do not intend to make this the end of my pursuit of an organized life. I would like to schedule regular follow-up visits to "You Are A CEO4Life" - this will ensure a culture of improvement in our lives. I'm still striving - I don't want to let down for a moment on improvement. Thanks again to all of you and especially to Mr. Michael Parker for providing this instrument by which we can grow.

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi Geneva,

Great post as always. I love the K.I.N.D. principle too.

I use it all the time.

If we make a promise we must deliver. If a customer is not satisfied that is an issue for me
right or wrong.

I am so glad you have enjoyed the information.

You were great to have.

Julie
a,