Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Friday, September 7, 2007

Organize Your Money

I think EVERYONE needs to have this DVD. This was great. I have always had several savings accounts and two checking accounts for my survival spending, regular savings, an account for my taxes, car maintenance, etc. Receiving just about any service on your car can cost a lot of money, which is why I had a savings account just for that. After watching this DVD, I think I’m going to make some changes on the type of accounts that I have.

I purchased the In/Out Cash Management System a while ago. Sadly to say, I haven’t installed it, but watching this DVD has inspired me to install it. So Elealeh… I’m installing the system this weekend and you’ll probably get a call from me on Monday. From what I’ve seen about the In/Out Cash Management System, I really like the idea of being able to see all of your accounts on one spreadsheet as well as the ability to plan for the future. Although I have several accounts, until now, I didn’t have the ability to see all of my accounts on one spreadsheet.

1 comment:

Pam H, CEO 4 LIfe said...

Hi Katrina H

You just reminded me about my taxes I knew I forgot something in my account spending projection. My property taxes are seperate from my mortgage payments.

Thanks,

MarquitaGceo4life