Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Business Fundamentals

This DVD provided essential tools to help a person with their business or things for people to think about that are interested in starting a business.

I enjoyed each segment of the DVD. Everything Mr. Parker discussed makes sense and it is things one would think everyone is aware of but we’re not. With all of these DVDs and the wonderful material provided, there is no reason that everyone shouldn’t be successful.

The segment on Cost Reduction and Unnecessary Movement was huge for me. At my place of employment, we order so many note pads, pens, batteries, etc because staff never wants to be without a notepads and other items. I’m trying to get my director to understand that we won’t be without the necessary tools if our supplies are management correctly. We also got rid of our copier and we’re using another department’s copier that is on the other end of the floor. When the copier is being serviced, we’re going to other floor or waiting for servicing of the copier to be completed. WHAT A WASTE. Since I take care of the budget for the department, I’m trying to work on making changes for the better in some of these areas.

I have been equipped with a lot of wonderful tools to better my professional and personal life. It’s now a matter of implementing what I’ve learned and staying consistent with it.

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

What is waste?

After hearing Mr. Parkers teachings I think now about what is waste.

Am I wasting time, space, money or resources?

I think about being productive.

Like recently we made some changes around the office and some how I now print to a copier that is too far from my desk.

I know about the waste of motion and so I work on getting this resolved.

I love having tools I can use to be productive.

Yeah!