Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Organizing Your Time

Organizing your time is very important. For me, I tend to take more time to getting other things done but not really time just for me. When I do take time for me, I usually take an entire day to do nothing. However, if I plan daily to get things done as well as time for me, I wouldn’t need an entire day to do nothing. It will be scheduled in my daily life on a more consistent basis.

This DVD has given me the tools and approach to manage my time more effectively whether its business or personal. The tools provided will enable me to fulfill my commitments and make time for me. This DVD is also going to help me on my job. I always have unscheduled things that occur or issues that pop up that require my immediate attention to resolve. I have to accept that there will be things occurring unexpectedly (variable) that I can’t always control (i.e. systems going down) as much as I can with my fixed activity time.

I like what Mr. Parker said about giving each day a theme. By setting time a side for the things we need to do and sticking to it, will give us a sense of accomplishment. Taking it day by day and a little at a time will eventually lead to finishing a task verses feeling overwhelmed because you don’t think you have enough time to complete something.

Thinking organized, having a systematic approach, proper planning and balancing your time and understanding the demands associated with our lives will go a long way with Organizing Your Time. I will be the manager of my time and not the other way around…

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi Katrina,

Have you worked on your schedule yet?

What may help is grouping what things you do a lot of.

Work: list major things you do
Household: list major things you do
Spiritual: list major things you do
Personal Time: list major things you want to do.

Then it is eaiser to make your schedule.

I was doing too much. I was very unorganized and Elealeh worked with me first making lists of the major things I did at work.

Blogs, Writing, Communications and so forth.

Then in my personal life I made lists of the most important things I wanted to do: exercise, spiritual time and then I started doing things that only took about 15 minutes if they were not in the major catigory.

Anyway it came down to I got up at 5:50 am and worked out Monday - Thursday then Thursday-Sunday I did my personal things like reading.

Tuesday was a variable day and I could get in extra personal time/reading if I needed it.

Then after work I spend 1-2 hours doing light chores and relaxing or spending time with family and friends.

I made lists of the things I wanted to do if I had time and kept them on a things to do. Often at lunch or after work I could do 1-2 things.

Pretty soon I was having more me time than I realized and I did not need the all day to relax and was not feeling so tired at the end of each day.

I hope that helps.

If not check with Elealeh she really helped me with my time management and scheduling.

Julie