Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Business Fundamentals

Hi Fellow CEO's

How is your business running? I am still striving... I do not technically own a business - but I technically own my actions. Watching this DVD and pondering over the review questions in the Workbook makes me know that I need to modify my thought directions. My life is what I think to make it. I want to add value to those I interact with in my family as well as my professional life. The more I practice this systematic approach to life, the better I will understand it and see an improvement in my life.

This endeavour has added such valuable information to my life. I promise myself - one day at a time - to discipline myself to do what I now know to do. The chain of circumstances that influences my life - I must be aware of and what I am doing wrong I must correct it. It is up to me - but it has been so wonderful to have you all on my side as support and encouragement. We are going to make it! We are going to make it all the way!!!

3 comments:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hi Geneva,

Your post really touched me. When you said "I technically own my actions" that tells me you GET IT!

That is it! We are in charge of us. Our business is US! We must be the CEO's of our lives.

When you said, "My life is what I think to make it" ... ah I loved this - so positive so empowering!

You've got the "Ah Ha" moment I have also had. These courses changed my life so dramatically I have new hope and power to be a better me.

Things that used to trip me up and leave me feeling overwhelmed I am fighting with the discipline I learned here.

I owe my life to this new program and I appreciate you as well.

Super Great Post! Julie

Pam H, CEO 4 LIfe said...

Hi GenevaM

I have really have enjoyed your blogs. I like what you said about the chain of circumstances that influence your life.

While taking this course in being a ceo4life I have come to the realization that even though I have been on this plant earth all my life I still have the opportunity to change and take control of my life and not be a victim of circumstance.

MarquitaGceo4life

Geneva M, CEO 4 LIfe said...

Thank you Julie and Marquita for your additional comments. They are so encouraging - but that is what the CEO Executive Club is all about - encouraging one another to reach the goal.

Thanks again and have a great life :-)

Geneva