Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

business culture

Business Culture: This is the last module in our roadmap to success. I have thoroughly enjoyed this time I have spent learning about myself to become a CEO4Life. I want to start a new roadmap to success all over again.

To learn about business culture in new and exciting way. I have been implementing what I have learned at my place of employment. I enjoyed the part about effective communication. Especially when I seem to have trouble communicating with a coworker.

I have started going out to lunch to have one on one communication and it is working.


MarquitaGceo4life

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Hey Marquita,

Great to hear the program is working for you. Me too!

I got rid of a bad negative relationship and started a new positive one with a rental tenant.

I learned to close doors so I have time for new ones.

The same principle applies at work with tasks that are not what a customer values or in our culture. When you end a task or behavior that does not serve you then you have time to do something else.

I feel like you do also about starting a new road map.

You grow and want to walk the path again so that you learn more and we do.

Everytime I listen or take another journey I learn more.

Great work.