Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; It is Imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves to express themselves in a business; management; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; A Formal Introduction About Mr. Michael Parker; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126127339http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Start Your Own Business and See How You Do

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I’ve been out of commission for awhile…

However, I finish the course on track. I was sent to attend a Lean Six Sigma conference for one week last month. I am so glad that I finish the business fundamentals series before I went to this conference. The attendees were CEO’s, SVP’s, CFO’s etc… of big companies all over the world. I am very grateful that I did go through this You Are a CEO roadmap of success. I was able to mingle and talk intelligently to my fellow CEO attendees. Well, I am a CEO myself right? :o)

Topics discussed in this conference are culture change, understanding what your customer value, etc… As we all know, these topics are not foreign to us. As a matter fact, we know more because we learned to understand ourselves first, keeping our innermost thoughts positive, developing positive relationships are some keys to our road to SUCCESS.

What I have learned from Mr. Parker built confidence in myself and I believe that if I implement the things I learned. I will become a successful CEO of my own life.

Thank you… This program is very valuable and worthwhile. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

No comments: